Born in Buenos Aires, Argentina, 1957
. École nationale supérieure des Beaux-Arts, Paris, France
Postgraduate studies in Fine Arts;
Large-format painting, Fresco painting
Studies : Olivier Debré, Bernard Delamarche, Pierre Alechinsky
Fondation Argentine residency, Cité Internationale Universitaire, Paris
. Bezalel Academy of Fine Arts & Design, BFA, Jerusalem, Israel
Fine Arts Department, Photography Department
Studies: Osvaldo Romberg, Tzvi Goldstein, Pinchas Cohen Gan, Mordechai Omer
Visiting artists: Frank Stella, Jim Dine
RESIDENCIES / GRANTS / AWARDS
• Memorial Foundation for Jewish Culture Grant
• Artist in residence Program, Makor|Steinhardt Center, NY
• French Government Grant, CNOUS, Paris
• Fondation Argentine residency, Cité Internationale Universitaire de Paris
• Helena Rubinstein Foundation first Prize, Tel Aviv
• America-Israel Cultural Foundation Grant
• Samuel first Prize in Visual Arts, Canada
• Agfa first Prize in Photography, Jerusalem
• Brenner first Prize in Photography, Ilford Photography Prize, London
• Derfner Judaica Museum + Art Collection, NY
• Yeshiva University Museum, NY
• Bass Museum of Art, Miami
• MACLA, Museum of Contemporary Latin American Art, La Plata, Argentina
• L'Oréal Contemporary Art collection, Argentina
ARTIST TALKS / RESEARCH
• Research team member. “Childhood and extermination: Jewish children in the Holocaust”, Center for Genocide Studies, National University of Tres de Febrero - UNTREF, Buenos Aires, 2014-2015.
• Visiting artist talk at the Bezalel Academy of Fine Arts and Design, Jerusalem, 2014.
• Diversidad.net, paper, “The school of Joaquín Torres-García and his Americanist thesis: In search of America”. Magazine, National University of Tres de Febrero, UNTREF, Number 9, 2014
• Guest artist, talk. Perspectives, Women in the Heights - Northern Manhattan Arts Alliance, NoMAA, NY.
• Yeshiva University Museum & Rabbi Arthur Schneier Center for International Affairs, NY. Panel, artist talk: From Darkness to Life: A Conversation on Art, Freedom and Creation, 2007.